To provide the best association management in Idaho.
Preserve Home Values- Quality of Life
- Enforcement of CC&R’s.
- Inspection of common areas and facilities.
- Reserve Accounts.
- Collections & Lien Filings.
- Aesthetics and Maintenance Schedules.
- Industry specific software for accounting and management allows for greater access to records by boards, more accuracy in accounting, timely notification, reduced cost of management and standardized procedures.
- HOA Owners Portal for forms, communication and notification to owners.
- Paperless billing available.
- BCPM’s senior member is a licensed real estate broker.
- BCPM’s lead Community Manager is certified as a CMCA and Association Specialist.
- BCPM personnel are polite, responsive, professional, and provide the personal touch.
- BCPM is available 24/7 for emergencies.
- Membership in professional organizations (CAI, NAR, IAR, IROMA).
- Responsible risk management (Liability insurance, fidelity bond, workman’s compensation and errors & omission insurance)
- Risk management analysis for HOA.
- Maintenance oversight for licensing and insurance. Insurance is required on all venders.
- Accounting services with over-site by Pulliam & Associates Chartered.
- Communication via e-mail, telephone, fax, text messages, and USPO.
- Owners Portal for forms, notices, payments, news articles, contact information, and real-time account access for boards and owners.
- BCPM offers electronic payments and processing by bank, along with digital statements.
- Community Association Institute training material for board members.
- Assistance and guidance provided in drafting resolutions and bylaw changes.
- Real-time account access for boards and annual budget preparation.
- Solicitation of bids for major projects.
- Consistent and ready availability to manager.
- Access to CPA and guidance.